Our client, a leading industrial fabrication company is currently seeking a Sales and Marketing Representative to join their growing and dynamic team based out of New Brunswick.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the ideal candidate for this role has a background in mechanical (manufacturing) engineering, in-depth knowledge of the seafood processing industry, as well as business to business sales experience. A high level of motivation and ambition is essential to the success of this role. The Sales and Marketing Representative will establish, develop, and maintain business relationships with current/prospective customers throughout the Maritime Provinces and Quebec.
• Manage an account portfolio as well as execute a balanced focus on new customer acquisition
• Produces basic layouts and sketches to facilitate accurate quotations and estimates; Develops and delivers clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers
• Assists service personnel during installation when necessary
• Collaboratively identifies new business and manages key accounts
• Aggressively follow up on leads to convert to profitable sales
• Communicate regularly with team in order to resolve customer issues
• Creates and manages a strategic plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities
• Establish, build, and maintain relationships and networks with key industry and strategic partners
• Supplies management with sufficient and practical oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
• Maintain a consistent professional and ethical corporate image through all business development and sales materials, including EOI’s, bids, proposals, and other communications
• Previous work experience in a technical mechanical engineering capacity
• Post-secondary education in an engineering field. Mechanical – manufacturing engineering is preferred
• B2B sales experience is an advantage, ideally within a related industry to seafood processing
• Bilingualism is considered a strong asset
• Exceptional and diverse interpersonal skills
• Tremendous written and verbal communication skills with an ability to write detailed proposals and deliver engaging presentations
• Demonstrated ability to set and meet budgets and forecasts; work independently with strong self-management
• Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record is required
• Must be able to travel within the Maritime Provinces and Quebec
Our client offers an industry-competitive compensation package which includes an attractive salary + commission based pay structure, and health and dental + RRSP benefits.
If you have a passion for sales and are looking for a new opportunity with an exciting and growing team, please forward your resume, in confidence quoting competition number # WS_880, to:
Kayla Cutler| Recruitment Specialist | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jump Recruitment Specialists| www.jumpcareers.ca
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.