Our Client is a Canadian owned and operated engineering company that has been servicing Canadian based companies for over 30 years. Their goal is to provide Customers with leading edge products and service, and Principals and their Distributors, with the best engineering sales support in the industry.
On behalf of our client, we are currently looking for a talented and energetic individual to join their team as a Sales Engineer, based in their Toronto office.
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for covering the Eastern Canadian marketplace within the Electronics Industry and have account ownership to drive revenue based on design wins. They will manage business opportunities with project management skills using personal and factory resources from initial engagements to revenue.
Technical Expertise and Responsibilities:
• Capable of understanding end user applications, associated technology requirements, including, but not limited to, system architecture block diagrams, schematics and their synergistic associated component technologies
• Semi-conductor and related product experience
• Proficient in prioritization of time and project management capabilities
• Establish relationships with customers at all levels of an account and be seen as the trusted advisor based on industry and product knowledge
• Identify and qualify leads to generate new business opportunities in order to achieve revenue quota on a quarterly and annual basis
• Work on tight deadlines to respond to customer requests in a timely manner
• Deliver exciting product technology demonstrations that enable our Customers to expand their product marketing offerings
• Report monthly on overall activity through management systems and processes.
• Degree in Electrical Engineering or Three-year Engineering Technologist Diploma
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in a Solutions Engineering, Field Engineering and/or Sales Engineering position or technical customer service support
• Excellent relationship management skills including capabilities of customer interaction, managing expectations and resolving issues
• Solid judgment and decision-making capabilities with proper time management, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Professional oral and written communications capabilities for customer and principle interaction
• Ability to stay current with future technologies assisted by completion of monthly personal training learning plans
• Work with confidential and sensitive proprietary information and data.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please forward your resume in confidence to:
Jessica Cahill| Human Resources Consultant| firstname.lastname@example.org
Jump Recruitment Specialists|www.jumpcareers.ca| 709-576-0980
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.