Our client owns a group of companies that have been successfully operating locally for many years. Their primary businesses are Pharmacies and other Health related business. They are currently hiring a full-time Operations Manager who will be responsible for overseeing the operations of the retail and administrative offices. The Operations Manager will be a business leader who works collaboratively with the management team and employees in pursuit of building an outstanding workplace and company growth.
The primary responsibilities of the Operations Manager will be developing a marketing and brand strategy for the retail business, managing operational costs and increasing profit through careful review of products and services. It will also involve overseeing employee performance and customer service.
This role is perfect for anyone who has retail leadership experience, a hands-on approach, and is familiar with all functions of running a successful business.
• Overseeing and implementing a health and safety program and employee policies.
• Directly managing front store operational cost, reviewing sales and front store margins and overseeing promotions.
• Developing and implementing a training program for staff.
• Managing employees by identifying performance indicators and targets to optimize human resources and create an exceptional customer service.
• Helping in all areas when necessary.
• Previous leadership experience in Retail management.
• Experience in developing and implementing training programs.
• Human resource management skills and experience.
• Ability to work as a member of a team and facilitate good working relationships.
• Exceptional computer and technical skills.
• Basic knowledge of finance and accounting.
• Knowledge of point of sales inventory systems.
• Ability to pay attention to detail.
• Strong knowledge of current marketing trends and social media.
How to Apply:
Forward your resume to Jada Ruttgaizer, Senior Human Resources Consultant by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.