Jump Recruitment Client
Our client, ARMS Inc., is a leading web-based solution provider helping organizations case manage and report on the delivery of employment programs and services. ARMS has a wide variety of client organizations across the country and has been in operation for more than 15 years.
The majority of ARMS Inc. client base stem from the Non-For-Profit sector, that acquire government funding to provide their services to their communities, such First Nations, Inuit, and Metis as well as wide variety of non-Indigenous Community Agencies providing employment services, supporting persons with disabilities, children in care, women apprentices, labour market information and social housing clients. ARMS has learned from collaborating with these clients and developed features to better support their service delivery. This learning and the resulting improvements in ARMS Inc.’s software benefit all our clients.
They are presently looking for a Web-based Programmer to join their team in developing and supporting ARMS and related solutions.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
As a successful candidate you will assist in –
- Development, testing, maintenance and support of web-based solutions
- Data management, custom reporting and queries
- Implementation of general website enhancements
- Customer solution support and troubleshooting
Skills and Experience:
As a successful candidate you will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- MUST be able to obtain and maintain a Government of Canada “Reliability” security clearance
- An understanding for Indigenous culture; Experience working with communities of diverse backgrounds
- An understanding for providing services to communities in a vulnerable sector
- Possess a degree, diploma, or certificate from a recognized IT institution or program
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience working with ASP.NET and SQL Server; or similar technologies
- Experience working with Crystal Reports; or similar technologies
- Experience working with Classic ASP/VB – would be an asset
- Understanding of information privacy and security principles
- Strong team player
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High adaptability and flexibility with the capacity to do work under changing work demands and competing priorities
- Positive, open minded personality
Our client is offering an attractive compensation package. If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please apply directly online.
Michelle Flynn | Senior Recruiter/ HR Consultant
Jump Recruitment Specialists| www.jumpcareers.ca
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit jumpcareers.ca.