Jump Recruitment, on behalf of our client Fer-Pal Infrastructure, is hiring a Level 1 Water Operator in Regina. This is a full time, seasonal position.
- Observing and certifying wet taps on various sites.
- Take part the successful maintenance, testing, and monitoring of water mains.
- Performing water main swabbing, pressure testing, chlorination, dichlorination, and water quality sampling.
- Keeping record of work performed, location, and condition of equipment
- Provide labour support as needed.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all stakeholders including customers, municipality and community representatives, and subcontractors.
- Maintain reporting and documentation related to project status, vehicle and equipment maintenance, safety, and time tracking.
- Participate in and complete all in-house training programs.
- Adhere to all safety policies and practices
- Water Operator Certificate required
- Previous waterworks and sewer construction experience.
- Must hold a valid drivers license accompanied by a clean motor vehicle record for the last 36 months.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions including standing, kneeling, bending, lifting, and operating hand tools and machinery on work sites with rough terrain.
- Ability to effectively communicate with other team members and customers.
- Flexibility and can adjust to changing priorities and work-related demands.
- Demonstrated conscientiousness and dependability, can be relied upon to produce results.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn.
- Must be able to travel throughout Western Canada.
Start your Fer-Pal career today!
Sam Carberry, HR Coordinator & Recruiter | email@example.com | Jump Recruitment Specialists | www.jumpcareers.ca/ferpal/
Fer-Pal Company Mission
- FER-PAL would like to create a long term, sustainable, continuously growing, well managed business.
- FER-PAL will remain the predominant player in pipe rehabilitation – now and in the future.
- FER-PAL must create and sustain a culture that prizes safety, family, quality products, workmanship, innovation, high profitability, professionalism, great customer service.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, Fer-Pal will provide a reasonable accommodation to employees and prospective employees to the point of undue hardship upon request and as required in respect of the individual’s particular restrictions and limitations. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please advise us in your application.
At Jump Recruitment we recognize the value of diversity and are committed to making intentional steps toward building inclusive teams that better reflect the communities Jump Recruitment and the organizations we serve operate within. We believe that inclusion is not just about making room at the table but about seeking out talent through a diversity lens and letting everyone know that their unique perspectives are important contributions to building stronger workplaces in a changing world.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply for our posted positions. We welcome candidates to self-identify or make our recruitment team aware of any potential accommodations they may need during the recruitment process. This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit jumpcareers.ca.