On behalf of our client, Jump Recruitment is seeking qualified candidates for the position of a Warehouse Associate.
- Directly service customers via counter sales / email / phone calls
- Process and prepare orders as needed
- Confirm stock availability and suggest alternatives
- Use of computer software (sap), excel, word
- Shipping and receiving
- Operating of a forklift
- General warehouse duties
Qualifications and Capabilities:
- High school education
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean criminal background check
- Physically able to lift up to 50lbs
Sarah French | Senior Recruiter | email@example.com
Jump Recruitment Specialists | www.jumpcareers.ca
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. Applicants considered for the position will be subject to a background check. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit jumpcareers.ca.