Truck Transport Red Seal Mechanic
On behalf of our client – Cadillac Services, Jump Recruitment Specialists is looking for a permanent, full-time Truck Transport Red Seal Mechanic to service the needs of clients in their Mt. Pearl office.
As a Truck Transport Red Seal Mechanic, you will be responsible for overseeing all work completed in the garage and the supervision of the technicians. You are a team player with excellent communication and organizational skills, as well as exceptional skills in multi-tasking and prioritizing in a high pressure, fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Supervising technicians in a shop environment
- Completing repairs and maintenance on equipment as required
- Diagnosing equipment problems utilizing computer programs
- Maintaining inventory
- Red Seal is a must
- 3-5 years experience supervising technicians in a shop environment
- Computer proficiency (MS Office, work order systems)
- Equipment inspection experience
Some of the Perks We Offer:
- Minimum salary of $75,000 per year, commensurate on experience
- Medical/Dental plan (50% employer contribution)
- Possible relocation support
- Paid vacation days
Contact Kim Nugent at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jump Recruitment Specialists | www.jumpcareers.ca
At Higher Talent we recognize the value of diversity and are committed to making intentional steps toward building inclusive teams that better reflect the communities Higher Talent and the organizations we serve operate within. We believe that inclusion is not just about making room at the table but about seeking out talent through a diversity lens and letting everyone know that their unique perspectives are important contributions to building stronger workplaces in a changing world.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply for our posted positions. We welcome candidates to self-identify or make our recruitment team aware of any potential accommodations they may need during the recruitment process.
This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.jumpcareers.ca.