K&D Pratt Group Inc., a member of the A. Bell Group of Companies, has an immediate need for a qualified Sprinkler Fitter Technician for their Dartmouth, NS location.
K&D Pratt is a dynamic full-service solutions company, providing product and service expertise to regional, national and international customers. Their strong team of technical experts in offshore, fire, logistics, instrumentation and specialty products is recognized by their customers. Proudly serving the Atlantic Canadian business community for over 85 years, K&D Pratt is an industry leader with a reputation of quality and exceptional customer service.
As a key team member of their Atlantic Canadian technical services team, your responsibilities will include the draining of sprinkler systems, relocation and addition of sprinkler heads and the return to service of sprinkler systems at end of day.
The ideal candidate would be a high energy, customer focused team player who possesses experience in a fast- paced industrial fire protection industry. Overtime may be necessary; therefore flexibility in hours of work will be required.
• Qualified Sprinkler Fitter
• High School diploma or equivalent;
• Previous training/experience is preferred;
• Proficiency in the use of computers;
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Competitive compensation commiserate with qualifications and experience
- Company vehicle, phone and computer
- Employer matched RRSP program
- Attractive health and benefits package
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply directly online.
Our client embraces diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.