Jump Recruitment Client
Our client, a leading independent insurance broker is currently seeking a Small Business Insurance Adviser to join their team. Based out of their St. John’s office and servicing the St. John’s Metro region, the successful candidate is a “Hunter” and enjoys building new business. This opportunity is open to both a new graduate that is motivated to succeed as well as an experienced salesperson.
The Small Business Insurance Adviser is responsible for developing relationships and writing business for small commercial clients. This position is an outside sales role and requires excellent communication, drive and a love of networking. A proven relationship builder, the ideal candidate should display a high level of business acumen, be results oriented and be a self-starting success machine.
- Ability to effectively network, relationship building leading to sales;
- Competitive nature with a desire to meet and exceed established goals;
- Independent with an attitude that success is your own responsibility;
- Confidence when cold-calling and approaching potential clients;
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to stand out or differentiate yourself from the “crowd”
- Insurance experience is an asset but not required.
- Post Secondary Education is considered a strong asset
Training/mentoring will be provided to the successful candidate. As a condition of employment, the new team member will be asked to pass an insurance licensing exam as a minimum requirement and will be enrolled in the Canadian Accredited Insurance Broker Program (CAIB).
This position offers a competitive compensation program as well as a flexible leave and benefits program. If you are excited by the opportunity to work for a highly successful company, please apply online.
Michelle Flynn| Senior Recruiter/ HR Consultant
Jump Recruitment Specialists| www.jumpcareers.ca
Our Client embraces diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit jumpcareers.ca.