Island Construction and Environmental Ltd.
Service Supervisor – Island Construction and Environmental Ltd.
On behalf of our client – Island Construction and Environmental Ltd, Jump Recruitment Specialists is currently accepting resumes for a Service Supervisor.
This is a new, full-time position based in Mt. Pearl, servicing the Northeast Avalon, with occasional work in other areas of the island.
Who We Are
We are a Mt. Pearl based construction company offering a wide range of construction services. We specialize in petroleum, commercial and design/build projects, and have completed quality projects throughout Newfoundland and Labrador.
Who You Are
As Service Supervisor, you have at least 10 years’ experience in construction. You can effectively manage multiple projects while supervising 10-15 workers in various locations. You can work independently, and have exceptional organizational, communication, and team management skills.
- Manage repair and service work for multiple jobs at various commercial establishments (e.g., gas stations, convenience stores)
- Plan and schedule repair and service work, in accordance with customer needs
- Manage 10-15 maintenance workers in various locations across the island
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Perform cost estimates of jobs
- 10 years’ experience in construction field
- Knowledge of carpentry
- Familiarity with basic electrical and mechanical work
- Supervisory experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and Auto Cad
- Clean drivers’ abstract
- WHMIS and Fall Protection training
- First Aid and Confined Space training considered an asset
- Civil Engineering Technician (CET) considered an asset
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation leave
- Health and dental insurance
- RRSP contribution
- Company vehicle
Contact Kim Nugent at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jump Recruitment Specialists | www.jumpcareers.ca
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted. Applicants considered for the position will be subject to a background check. This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada.