Jump Recruitment Client
Our client is an industry leading automotive manufacture dedicated to supplying and servicing automobiles and delivering a superior customer service experience to the markets they serve.
On behalf of our client, we are currently seeking a Service Manager to oversee the integrity of the brand, service quality, scheduling, growth and profitability of the Service team at their St. John’s location. The desired candidate will be a strong leader who has a passion for coaching and mentoring others. The Service Manager will be responsible for maintaining and supporting company objectives through effective management and growth of the service operations.
- Create an exceptional client services focused team and develop strong relationships with current and future clients.
- Handling client concerns and working with the team to help resolve any client issue quickly and effectively
- Manage and meet all of the branches service objectives which include brand integrity, service quality, scheduling, growth and profitability
- Oversee quality standards, repair times and ensure that processes and procedures are being followed according to company expectations
- Influential leadership through setting goals, motoring performance and developing improvement plans
- Review and monitor operational expenses and financial reports
- Post-Secondary education with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a managerial position with a strong technical aptitude and a solid knowledge of the automotive industry or similar industry
- Customer centric with proven leadership, coaching and team development abilities
- Strategic and influential with excellent analytical, problem solving and conflict management skills
- Flexible with the ability to manage multiple and often competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
Our client is offering an attractive base compensation, monthly bonus and benefits package.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please apply directly online through our website. If you have any questions regarding this position, you can contact Jada Ruttgaizer, Senior Human Resource Consultant at email@example.com.
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.