On behalf of our client, Jump Recruitment Specialists is currently seeking a Senior Operations Manager – who strives for excellence, is an aggressive problem-solver and demonstrates a “get-the-job-done” work attitude – to join their team.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Senior Operations Manager is knowledgeable and experienced in all aspects of operational management in a diverse environment. You are a highly motivated leader who is results driven with strong communication and organizational skills, including the ability to develop and execute new procedures in order to improve the overall operations of all companies. You are someone who strives on making a difference and being a part of that change, not just reporting on it. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in a similar role.
- Plan, direct, evaluate, monitor, and assist each Company Manager to achieve operating goals
- Develop, refine, and implement procedures and processes that will continuously improve operations
- Recruit, lead, coach, and inspire team members to meet and exceed their goals
- Manage and drive key performance indicators that optimize profitability while achieving growth goals
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Ensure standards are maintained and executed to the highest levels
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field (e.g., Business)
- 5 years proven experience in a related role
- Results driven with the ability to develop and execute operational plans
- Exceptional communication and coaching abilities that inspire and engage others
- Strong decision-making capabilities, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter who demonstrates passion for their work, ability to multitask, prioritize, along with sound business judgement
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation
- Benefits package
- Plus, so much more!
If you are a highly motivated leader and are prepared to meet the challenges as outlined, apply in strictest confidence today!
For more information, please contact:
Brendan Hagerty | General Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jump Recruitment Specialists | www.jumpcareers.ca
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted. Applicants considered for the position will be subject to a background check. This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada.
To apply for this job please visit jumpcareers.ca.