On behalf of our client – Deloitte, Jump Recruitment Specialists is currently high volume recruiting for Senior Managers, Audit Private/Public to join their team in Atlantic Canada. These roles are mainly remote with occasional onsite visits. Deloitte prides itself in making an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop their people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead.
The Senior Manager will play a key role within the firm. As the Senior Manager, you will be part of a team of like-minded individuals where you will work to contribute to market initiatives. You will have a deep understanding of specific business sectors, which will in turn aid you in anticipating issues that will affect your clients. This results in a value-added service that ensures your clients can meet challenges and take advantage of opportunities. Our clients need comprehensive solutions to complex challenges and that’s where the Senior Manager comes in.
- Provide solutions to clients on current business and financial conditions
- Plan and execute the audit of financial statements
- Act as the lead member of an Audit engagement team
- Develop high-performing individuals and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- You will influence clients, teams, and individuals positively
- You will lead by example
- You will establish confident and trusting relationships
- Successful completion of CPA or equivalency
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in Audit
- A strong commitment to professional client service excellence
- Excellent interpersonal relations
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate / communicate with others effectively in a team environment
- Ability to support and develop your team to be the very best they can be
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
- A passion for Audit
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Eager to learn, grow, create, connect and lead
- Experience and / or interest for technical research in accounting standards
- Competitive Salary
Sarah French | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jump Recruitment Specialists | www.jumpcareers.ca
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted. Applicants considered for the position will be subject to a background check. This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada.
To apply for this job please visit jumpcareers.ca.