Our client is a locally owned Chartered Professional Accounting firm, who prides themselves with providing exceptional financial, tax, and professional services.
They are currently looking to grow their leadership team by adding a Senior Bookkeeper. If you align with their core values and you are looking for an opportunity to produce high quality results, grow your career, and you have the desire to learn and achieve in a team friendly environment then this career opportunity is for you.
The ideal candidate would:
- have completed a college diploma specializing in accounting
- have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in full cycle bookkeeping, ideally in a professional accounting firm
- have knowledge of TaxPrep, Sage 50, Quickbooks, Caseware, Microsoft Office Suite
- possess excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- demonstrate exceptional customer service skills with a positive attitude.
- be flexible to work additional hours if required
- have supervisory skills (preferred, not essential)
This is a full-time permanent position with a competitive salary and extended health care benefits. While the team is hardworking and dedicated, work life balance is very important to them, as is nurturing a fun loving and positive work environment.
Interested??, please contact Beth Jiggins at email@example.com. Additional details will be provided once the candidate has met the client’s requirements.
Our client embraces diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that we can only consider candidates that are legally eligible to work in Canada.