Jump Recruitment Specialist Client
Our client is a premiere technology company, driven by innovative, empowered and creative teamwork, they build solutions that solve business challenges and deliver overall business improvement for their global clients. They are committed to their customers, team and communities.
The company’s practices include Security and Network Operations Centers, Security Assessment & Audit, Quality Assurance and Testing, Microsoft Managed Services, Education and Product Fulfillment; working together to provide true end-to-end business solutions. Their Security Operations Center protects clients 24 hours a day by providing extensive Infrastructure Services, including best-in-class technology offerings. Our client’s commitment to their Microsoft Practice elevates productivity and collaboration capabilities, and their Learning Solutions allow them to enhance the knowledge and skill sets of all their clients.
Our client is growing! They are building the team to help achieve goals across the Country, into the USA and Internationally. They have ambitious plans to leverage their depth of experience across their current practices and are building an ambitious team to achieve those goals together.
Reporting to the VP of Sales Canada, the Senior Account Executive will be responsible for building solid, long term relationships with customers and partners, and to drive profitable growth for the company. We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, a reputation for integrity and accountability, direct managed services sales experience and knowledge of the industry. This position will be focused primarily on the sales of managed service offerings, Security Operations Center (SOC) services and Education services. If you have the drive to work independently, existing local relationships and the ability to identify, qualify, and secure new business opportunities, we want you.
Job Details/Essential Functions/Responsibilities:
- This is a sales hunter “position” and preference will be given to those that can demonstrate the ability to be a positive contributor selling managed services soon after on-boarding.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your customers.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Forecast and track key account metrics including account and territory planning.
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Already established productive, professional relationships with key personnel in local customer accounts.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to ensure customers achieve marketplace goals.
- Keep current on product features, advantages, benefits and selling points for effective communication.
- Strong understanding of the IT channel (Manufactures, Distributors, Re-sellers and End-users).
- Additional consideration will be given to candidates with existing relationships within the IT channel.
Required Skills & Education:
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing, Technology, Computer Science or related field of study, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 5+years of full sales cycle experience, ideally selling managed services (contracted annuity revenue).
- Knowledge working with Salesforce an asset.
- Proven success in developing and managing partner relationships and driving ongoing revenue results.
- Extensive Strategy Development, Partnership Management or Business Development experience.
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic sales environment.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with respect to technical, contractual and financial negotiations.
- Strong team player
- Strong negotiation skills
- Results focused
- Highly organized, adaptability, flexibility and the ability to do quality work under tight timelines
- Expert written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Local, domestic and international travel may be required for this position
- Must hold a valid passport
Our client is offering an attractive compensation and benefits package. If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please apply directly online through our website. If you have any questions regarding this position, you can contact Jada at 709-739-1953.
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.