Jump Recruitment Company
Our Client is a pioneer in the development of blood glucose monitoring systems and a global leader for diabetes management systems and services. With new and integrated diabetes management concepts that also include training and education programs, our client enables healthcare professionals and patients take better control of diabetes, improving the lives of millions of people around the world. Their commitment to extraordinary customer satisfaction delivered by the most talented and dedicated people in the industry is what has made them a global diagnostics leader.
Our Client is currently seeking a Sales Representative for 3 days a week to support the sales and marketing strategies in order to influence the rate of recommendation in pharmacies and by healthcare professionals (with nurses & doctors).
- Delivering uniform and consistent messaging
- Influencing recommendation habits
- Negotiating agreements that respect the company’s compliance rules
- Protecting the Accu-Chek brand
- Implementing their biannual action plan
- Adequately training customers on our products
- Ensuring our products are marketed and distributed
- Being competitive, while respecting the company values
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships
- delivering uniform and consistent messaging
- protecting the Accu-Chek brand
- implementing and executing their biannual action plan
- adequately training customers on our products
- establishing rapport with and educating Key Opinion Leaders (KOL)
- organizing Continuing Medical Education (CME) events
- developing and maintaining professional relationships
Manage their territory and follow-up on particulars which include without being limited to:
- Creating and executing a business plan for each customer account
- Managing, optimizing and monitoring monthly budget
- Respecting the per account recommended sales calls frequency
- Entering and updating information and sales call data into the CRM system (SFDC)
- Managing POP, samples and other material to ensure visibility of the Accu-Chek brand.
- Coordinate / communicate regularly with the Regional Business Manager to ensure appropriate Impact is being realized vs. overall business plan.
- Planning and tracking effort of the project team and supporting BTSI’s processes for invoice generation
- Exceptional relationship building and customer service skill is critical
- Post-Secondary Education in Business, Health or another relevant field is an asset
- Experience in a retail pharmacy and/ or pharmaceutical sales is considered a strong asset
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Power Point, Outlook etc.)
- Ability to travel extensively throughout the region
This company offers a competitive compensation, bonuses, benefits, a matching RRSP program, a company vehicle and numerous opportunities for professional and personal development. If you are excited by the opportunity to work for a large, dynamic, highly successful organization on a permanent part time basis please apply online.
Michelle Flynn| Senior Recruiter / HR Consultant
Jump Recruitment Specialists| www.jumpcareers.ca
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
ONLY CANDIDATES LEGALLY ENTITLED TO WORK IN CANADA NEED APPLY.