Our client, The Comfort Hotel – St. John’s, have an immediate opening for Room Attendant positions.
WHO WE ARE:
When you stay at one of our award-winning hotels, the family environment really permeates throughout each property. Many of our staff have been with us a long, long time and we think it really sets us apart from other hotels.
We have a group of industrious people here that have the ‘disease to please’ and their values are closely aligned with ours, as far as family goes. Values like putting people and our customers and communities very much in the forefront. We just love the people in this business.
We love our staff and the heartwarming stories they share from serving guests like you. As Newfoundlanders, we are really connected to people, and it is important to us to make those connections. That is really our passion for this business.
As a Room Attendant, you will be responsible for ensuring all guest rooms and public areas of the hotel are clean, fresh, and presentable. As well as ensuring the comfort convenience, safety, and enjoyment of hotel guests.
- Respond to guest needs and requests promptly and courteously.
- Clean guest rooms and bathrooms as assigned according to standards established.
- Replenish supplies and amenities in assigned guest rooms.
- Update room status to Guest Services Representatives as and when guest room cleaning is completed.
- Advise maintenance personnel and General Manager of required maintenance in guest rooms.
- Ensure availability of cleaning supplies and guest room supplies and amenities.
- Operate laundry facilities, as assigned from time to time.
- Clean public areas, as assigned from time to time.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
Requirements and Expectations:
- Must have an outgoing personality and a demonstrable ease with oral communication with hotel guests.
- Must be in good physical condition to meet the physical challenges of the position.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision while meeting high performance standards.
- Must be available to work any scheduled and/or call-in shifts, including evenings and weekends.
Sam Carberry | HR Consultant | email@example.com
Jump Recruitment Specialists | www.jumpcareers.ca
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted. Applicants considered for the position will be subject to a background check. This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada.
To apply for this job please visit jumpcareers.ca.