On behalf of our client, Jump Recruitment Specialists is currently accepting resumes for a Kitchen Manager. The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator with strong motivational and supervisory skills. As the Kitchen Manager, your primary focus will be to oversee the entire restaurant operations to ensure the adherence to standards and to deliver outstanding guest service!
- Provide overall leadership in the restaurant by recognizing and motivating staff, coaching, and training the team, and achieving operational excellence
- Develop an action plan to achieve productivity targets
- Control profit and loss
- Ensure restaurant achieves quarterly plan
- Conduct all restaurant management and team member performance appraisals
- Ensure complete and timely execution of corporate and local marketing programs
- Leading front-of-house and back-of-house teams.
- Handling team conflicts and streamline operations
- Hiring and onboarding new employees.
- Ensuring and measuring guest satisfaction.
- Managing inventory.
- Talk to customers to receive feedback on their service.
- Open and close the restaurant regularly.
- Motivate staff during busy shifts.
- Ensure that staff members are available for shifts.
- Talk to customers to receive feedback on their service
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping software.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Solid Kitchen Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in restaurant or related foodservice industry
- Extremely well organized, excel at multi-tasking, and love a fast paced environment
- Hands on management skills and an outgoing personality
- Demonstrated ability to coach and train others
- High energy level combined with strong leadership skills
- Ability to implement positive change to an established environment
- Demonstrated ability in scheduling, inventory, and accounting
- Great customer service skills
- Not afraid of hard work and long hours
- Basic personal computer literacy (Word, Excel, Email) a definite asset
- Working knowledge of in-store systems and corporate policies and procedures
Brendan Hagerty | Senior Recruiter | email@example.com
Jump Recruitment Specialists | www.jumpcareers.ca
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted. Applicants considered for the position will be subject to a background check. This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada.