Jump Recruitment Company
Our client, a leading casual dining restaurant in downtown Halifax, is seeking an experienced General Manager (GM). They will be responsible for the successful operation of all aspects of the restaurant according to the policies, procedures and goals of the company. The success of this role relies on sustaining long term profitability through team morale, employment standards, guest satisfaction, the development in the skills of all crew and managers within the restaurant and achieving financial targets and performance goals.
- Manage and analyze financial parameters and controls for all areas of the restaurant and determine business priorities.
- Ensuring complete guest satisfaction at all times, at an excellent level.
- Ensuring positive morale and upstanding ethics of your managers and crew.
- Provide on-going motivation, coaching and effective leadership development of team members and managers.
- Oversee and ensure general maintenance and cleanliness of property is maintained at all times.
- Manage all store level HR including, scheduling, recruiting and performance management.
- Achieving financial targets and performance goals.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years experience within a full-service restaurant or bar; Wine knowledge is considered an asset
- Ability to delegate and follow-up.
- Ability to train and lead other managers.
- Ability to train others to: master technical skills, serve guests with enthusiasm, sell as part of the dining experience, assert authority and make judgments.
- Complete knowledge of all positions and functional areas within the restaurant.
- High level of organizational and communication ability.
- Strong local store marketing and business development skills and event management.
- High energy, positive personality.
- Ability to set and achieve short and long-term business goals.
This company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are excited by the opportunity to work for a successful company, please apply online.
Michelle Flynn| Senior Recruiter/ HR Consultant | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jump Recruitment Specialists| www.jumpcareers.ca
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.