Jump Recruitment Specialists is an established permanent placement recruitment firm operating throughout North America. The company focuses on connecting the right talent with our clients to attain a mutually beneficial partnership between employer and employee. As a respected recruitment firm, we focus on best practices to ensure that we are successful in finding the right talent for our clients.
Jump Recruitment Specialists requires a highly motivated, goal-oriented Recruitment Consultant who is not averse to working hard and has a genuine desire to be successful. The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer service skills, including strong relationship building abilities to join our team in Nova Scotia as a Recruiter and Potential Business Partner.
· Building relationships with candidates and hiring managers
· Manage full recruitment cycle from candidate generation to employee placements (development of job ads, screening resumes, conducting in-depth interviews, reference checking, and referring qualified candidates for existing opportunities)
· Proactive recruiting – utilizing innovative recruitment tools to proactively connect with people who are potentially a fit for our clients
· Act as a liaison between candidates and hiring managers
· Manage existing candidate database
· Review hiring strategies and develop new concepts
· Take a leadership role in the growth of the company
· Other duties, as required
· Minimum 3-5 years recruitment agency experience
· Experience in sales or business development is considered an asset
· Post-secondary education in a related field, such as Business or Human Resources strongly preferred
· Strong computer skills, including knowledge or MS Office and CRM systems
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
· Must be enthusiastic, result-focused and have a strong drive to succeed
· Strong sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize and multitask
· An equivalent combination or work experience and education will be considered
Jump Recruitment Specialists offers a positive, flexible work environment along with an excellent compensation package with performance-based incentives.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply in confidence to:
Stephanie Collins | Executive Recruiter | 709-739-1953 email@example.com
Jump Recruitment Specialists| www.jumpcareers.ca
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted. For more information on this role and to become a candidate please apply online.