Jump Recruitment Client
Our client, one of Newfoundland and Labrador’s leading real estate development companies, is seeking an experienced Sales and Leasing Manager to join their team in St. John’s, NL. The Sales and Leasing Manager will personally lead commercial land sales and retail leasing and will be responsible for marketing and social media activities for the firm.
This new, full-time role will be ideal for a career-driven individual that has tremendous industrial & commercial sales and leasing experience that can identify purchasers and tenants and nurture deals from inception, to negotiation, to documentation and closing. Reporting to the CFO and working independently, the Sales and Leasing Manager will be responsible for everyday sales and marketing activities for a wide variety of industrial, commercial and retail projects.
• Secures new and expanded business opportunities through prospecting, networking and relationship building.
• Prepares marketing materials for distribution and presentations for potential clients.
• Conducts personalized site tours with prospective clients to discuss features, sales or leasing rates, and terms.
• Participates in contract negotiation.
• Prepares real estate contracts such as term sheets, letters of intent, agreements of purchase and sale, lease agreements and coordinates legal review.
• Drafts correspondence to existing and prospective purchasers and tenants.
• Responsible for meeting sales goals.
• Immediately responds to all leads and electronically track progress.
• Prepares Request for Proposals (RFP) and reviews RFP responses.
• Plans, creates, posts, and responds to all social media activity.
• Creates and executes marketing campaigns working with external ad agency.
• Maintains current knowledge of market conditions, property values, and legislation that may affect the real estate industry.
• Provides management with pertinent information on leasing rates, current market conditions, and property values.
• Engages in local business community and charitable events, as well as industry and professional associations for the purpose of creating new contacts and generating new business.
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 5 years commercial/industrial real estate experience with a demonstrated track record of prospecting and deal closings
• Bachelor’s degree from recognized university is an asset but not required
• Valid real estate license required
• Valid driver’s license required
• Ability to leverage existing industry relationships
• Comprehensive knowledge of St. John’s commercial, retail and industrial real estate markets
• Required knowledge of financial terms and principles and financial analysis
• Positive, outgoing personality
• Honest and ethical
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively present information
• Extensive negotiation skill and experience
• Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
• Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents
• Must be a team player in a small office environment and a willingness to always pitch in to help
• Entrepreneurial, results driven mind-set with a sense of urgency
• Willingness to be flexible and juggle multiple projects simultaneously is key
This company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are excited by the opportunity to work for a highly successful company, please apply online, in confidence.
Michelle Flynn| Senior Recruiter/ HR Consultant
Jump Recruitment Specialists| www.jumpcareers.ca
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
ONLY CANDIDATES LEGALLY ENTITLED TO WORK IN CANADA NEED APPLY.