Quinlan Brothers Ltd.
Jump Recruitment is currently seeking highly motivated and experienced candidates for the position of Quality Assurance Manager for our client, Quinlan Brothers Ltd.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Quinlan Brothers Ltd. is a third-generation family-owned and operated business. They’ve evolved from a traditional local fish processing operation to a multi-species player in the global fishing industry, exporting our quality products to over twenty countries worldwide.
The Quality Assurance Manager will maintain quality and enhancement of programs, documentation, inspections and conduct training of staff. This position will use statistical analysis ensure ongoing compliance of standards are continuously maintained with relevant legislation.
- Understand the production process and service provided by Quinlan Brothers Ltd. and an ongoing ability to gather and analyze data about the products/services
- Inspect products/services and determine whether they meet quality standards
- Effectively communicate and provide various summary reports
- Perform data analysis tasks for all key programs used for production and quality
- Responsible for maintenance, documentation review, amendments and verification of Quality Assurance programs and ensure compliance with CFIA SFCR/ Act & Regulations
- Conduct training of employees to meet quality standards including, HACCP principles, Good Manufacturing Practices, Food Safety Procedures, company policies, job duties and SSOP’s
- Provide support for non-compliance, root cause analysis, corrective actions, preventative measures to prevent a reoccurrence, verification that the action is effective and viable
- Send reports, pictures or any other documents to customers as needed
- Write detailed reports to explain their results to production managers and corporate leadership
- Plan meetings with the production/service managers and gather detailed information about procedures and practices
- Attend meetings with senior management to ensure compliance to our programs, specifications, and policies
- Work on process improvement to the existing process flow, track and trend the information and action plans for issues identified and communicate with management
- Educational background in Food Safety, Food Technology, Science, Sanitation, or related discipline coupled with a passion for process improvement
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and flexible to changing priorities
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent data analyzing and computer skills
- Occasional travel to plants in surrounding areas
If you are a self-starter with a keen attention to detail and have the qualifications,
and are prepared to meet the challenges as outlined, apply in strictest confidence today!
For more information, please reach out to:
Krista Tapper, Senior HR Consultant | email@example.com
Jump Recruitment Specialists | www.jumpcareers.ca
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. Applicants considered for the position will be subject to a background check. This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.