Our client, ClearRisk™ is in business to optimize the risk of their customers. They keep people from harm and help their customers be more successful. Their cloud-based claims and risk management solutions provide customers with a suite of tools and insights built for industries such as municipalities, utilities, real estate managers, oil & gas companies, retailers and more. Implemented in over 150 organizations across North America, ClearRisk’s solutions lower insurance and risk management costs while giving meaningful data insights that drive business growth.
(For more information see www.clearrisk.com)
The ClearRisk Project Coordinator, Implementation & Support will be responsible for configuring, customizing and maintaining client instances of Salesforce by:
- Leading client implementations from project kickoff to close
- Providing best practice recommendations
- Working with both staff and clients
- Keeping abreast of changes in the Salesforce environment
The successful candidate will work closely with other members of the ClearRisk Delivery Team, as well as vendors and clients to ensure we prepare our clients well for growth and ensure the stability of their Salesforce environment, including 3rd party integrations. The ideal candidate will have a combination of Salesforce platform experience, business analyst insight, excellent communication skills (both client facing and internal), some technical capabilities and a solid understanding of core business processes.
- Be the primary contact for clients throughout their implementation from project kickoff to close
- Understand client needs and assist in translating their business requirements and processes into customized system functionality
- Work with internal team members and stakeholders to complete implementation
- Drive efficiency for clients through business process automation
- Develop and document client processes and procedures and how it’s implemented within their Salesforce environment
- Participate in client meetings to communicate status or give recommendations
- Be keenly aware of timelines and budgeting to deliver in a timely manner
Who you are
- A team player with a sense of humour!
- A fantastic communicator
- You have a passion for customer service
- Naturally curious
- A tenacious problem solver
- A logical and process-oriented thinker
- You are uber organized with great time management skills
- Continuous learner
What you’ll need
- Post-secondary degree or diploma with a technical and/or business focus
- Customer service experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification is a plus, but not a requirement
- Experience working for a SaaS company is considered an asset
ClearRisk is looking for a driven individual who is looking to build their career. This exciting opportunity is one that will go as far you choose to take it. This is a full-time permanent position with a competitive salary and benefits package located in St. John’s, NL.
Contact Stephanie Collins, HR Consultant/Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client embraces diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.