Our client, Vish is recruiting a Product Manager in the St. John’s area.
One of Canada’s most promising tech start-ups, Vish is the industry’s leading color management software, which includes a suite of systems that effortlessly revolutionizes how salons and stylists run their color business. Vish is an innovative new tool that jumps seamlessly into the stylist rhythm to track formula’s, record product dispensed, and refine the client service record so, on their next service, the stylist has information to better serve them and mix precisely what is needed.
Currently servicing customers and growing in Canada, US, UK, Australia, and New Zealand, talented professionals are needed to help deliver the company’s overall strategic product vision.
The Product Manager’s primary responsibility is to ensure the needs and expectations of salon owners and colorists are met while compiling information on how salons operate with Vish including troubleshooting and identifying friction areas.
The successful candidate will advocate and prioritize product features while developing and maintaining an accurate product roadmap including feature backlog. Reporting directly to the CEO, the Product Manager will serve as a partner to the Vish Customer Success team, ensuring customer feedback is captured, understood and integrated into products.
The Product Manager will coordinate releases (including internal and external product write-ups) and oversee the QA process to test and ensure products are ready at release time.
The ideal Candidate
- You have seasoned interpersonal skills with a proven ability to achieve results through alignment of cross-functional activities in a highly collaborative, team-orientated environment.
- You are passionate about technology and how it impacts people’s lives, business and the environment.
- You can build relationships and overcome objections.
- You ‘get’ and respect passionate entrepreneurs who are looking for new solutions for their business.
The Role Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 3+ years in Product Management responsible for managing multiple product lines.
- Experience with GitHub (or similar development planning software).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with product management planning and task organization.
- Tech savvy with ability to navigate new software effortlessly.
- Experience with MS Excel and Google Suite.
- Evidence of critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Vish has an innovative and diverse team of professionals with a mix of hair salon and tech experience. If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please apply directly online.
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.