We have an exciting opportunity to hire a Product Manager in St. John’s, NL. Our Client, one of Canada’s most promising tech start-ups, helps eliminate waste, manage inventory, increase service revenue and provide valuable insight into their business. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a highly skilled team in a fast-paced technology environment. We are looking for an experienced individual who will help advance service delivery and partner with customers to drive valuable business outcomes.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Reporting to the CEO, the Product Manager will serve as a partner to the Success team, ensuring customer feedback is captured, understood and integrated into products.
- Develop and maintain product roadmaps and features based on team’s strategy and vision.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with customers, gathering requirements and feedback from customers on an ongoing basis to guide the product roadmap and strategy, solve customer issues and identify areas for improvement.
- Coordinate internal and external product write-ups and oversee the QA process to test and ensure products are ready at release time.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3+ years in Product Management responsible for managing multiple product lines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with product management planning and task organization.
- Tech savvy with ability to navigate new software effortlessly.
- Experience with MS Excel and Google Suite.
- Evidence of critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
If you are excited by the opportunity to work for a highly successful company, please apply online.
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.