Newfoundland Eggs Inc.
Our client, Newfoundland Eggs Inc. is seeking Plant Worker to assist in their egg grading facility in Clarke’s Beach, Newfoundland and Labrador.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working as a member of the egg grading plant team in its daily operations.
- Operating and cleaning plant machinery.
- Checking eggs for quality, and packaging them into boxes, baskets, or flats.
- Palletizing boxes of eggs and shrink-wrapping them.
- Moving eggs to the finished cooler and possibly loading them onto trucks.
- Maintaining a clean workspace
- Abiding by corporate and food safety regulations
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Flexible schedule – Dayshift or Afternoon Shift
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Stand for extended periods of time
- Lift and move up to 30 lbs.
- Prior experience in a production setting is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player
- One+ years in a food manufacturing/ food processing facility considered an asset
- Possess no pet birds or backyard flocks for biosecurity reasons
Brendan Hagerty | firstname.lastname@example.org
Higher talent | www.highertalent.ca
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted. Applicants considered for the position will be subject to a background check. This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada.