Jump Recruitment, on behalf of our client, Fer-Pal Infrastructure, is seeking a Parts and Inventory Control Coordinator to join their team in the Greater Toronto Area. This is a full time position based in their office in North York.
The purpose of this job is to effectively monitor and manage parts and inventory related to Fer-Pal’s shop and fleet. This position reports to the Fleet Maintenance Manager.
- Ordering and tracking parts and inventory for mechanics and welders
- Data entry/database tracking against work orders
- Generating and tracking purchase orders in collaboration with accounts payable and finance team.
- Organizing and re-stocking parts department
- Responsible for cleanliness and housekeeping of parts and inventory
- Act as point of contact for suppliers, ensuring strong partner relationships
- Ensuring safe work practices is critical to success
- Adhering to standard operating procedures.
Skills and Capabilities Required
- General medium and heavy-duty vehicle knowledge with related work experience
- Demonstrated organizational capability with keen attention to detail.
- Microsoft Office fluent, strong PC skills
- Proven to have excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated collaborative work style with strong relationship building skills.
- Self-initiating and motivated.
- Able to do physical work: lift 50 lbs, able to stand for long hours, kneel.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
Start your Fer-Pal career today! Apply online or contact:
Ashley Verge | Recruitment Specialist | firstname.lastname@example.org | Jump Recruitment Specialists
Fer-Pal Infrastructure is an entrepreneurial leader in watermain rehabilitation services in North America. With a 30-year award-winning history of ensuring clean and safe water for municipalities in Canada and USA, Fer-Pal continues to grow rapidly as a result of our leading-edge team, innovative technology, and customer excellence. Fer-Pal offers competitive wages, a comprehensive benefit plan, an RRSP program including company match and opportunities for career growth.
Fer-Pal Company Mission:
- FER-PAL would like to create a long term, sustainable, continuously growing, well managed business.
- FER-PAL will remain the predominant player in pipe rehabilitation – now and in the future.
- FER-PAL must create and sustain a culture that prizes safety, family, quality products, workmanship, innovation, high profitability, professionalism, great customer service.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, Fer-Pal will provide a reasonable accommodation to employees and prospective employees to the point of undue hardship upon request and as required in respect of the individual’s particular restrictions and limitations. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please advise us in your application.
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. Applicants considered for the position will be subject to a background check. This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.