To be the #1 pizza company in Canada and in every neighbourhood.
Jump Recruitment is currently seeking a motivated, energetic, and passionate Operations Director to join the Domino’s team to help fuel growth in the St. John’s Metro area (Newfoundland and Labrador). We’re aiming to be the best in the business!
There is a lot of hard work required to be the best pizza brand in the country! From putting our people first to offering unbeatable customer service. We strive for excellence in everything that we do. Life at Domino’s is about that and a whole lot more. We work with smart hustle and are totally results driven. We are innovative, passionate and customer driven. We value hard work and having fun! These words aren’t written here only because they sound good, they actually represent our winning culture. A culture that inspires to continuously improve and to never settle, while making great tasting products to completely satisfy our customers while having a really fun time!
Reporting to the President, the Operations Director will be responsible for:
▪ Delivering customer service excellence to multiple, high-volume fast-food locations.
▪ Coaching and inspiring team members to meet and exceed their goals.
▪ Managing and driving key performance indicators and metrics to be the best in the business.
▪ Overseeing the inventory supply chain to ensure food safety and food quality.
▪ Ensuring store standards are maintained and executed to the highest levels.
Our Ideal Candidate:
▪ Five+ years leadership experience in a multi-restaurant, high-volume, fast-food environment.
▪ Exceptional communication and coaching abilities that inspire and engage others.
▪ Results driven with the ability to analyse data, multi-task and establish priorities.
▪ Maintains organization in a changing environment.
▪ Demonstrates initiative, responsibility, flexibility, and leadership.
Our Work Environment:
▪ We offer a competitive total compensation package. Winner of Franchisee, Trainer and Supervisor of the Year!
▪ At Domino’s, we pride ourselves in investing in your development to help you succeed in your job and in life.
▪ We live our beliefs by sticking to our promises – we believe in being courageous, handling the rush, respecting
others, making disciplined decisions, championing our customers, and celebrating success!
If you are a highly motivated and passionate leader and are prepared to meet the challenges as outlined, apply today! For more information, please contact:
Christine Phillips | HR Consultant & Executive Recruiter | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jump Recruitment | https://www.jumpcareers.ca/
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. Applicants considered for the position will be subject to a background check. This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.jumpcareers.ca.