Jump Recruitment Client
Our client is a property management company currently seeking an experienced part-time Office Coordinator to join their team in St. John’s, NL. The candidate will be a true team player who is looking for a flexible schedule. As the Office Coordinator, you will provide day-to-day office administration and accounting support.
• Duties include office administration – filing, phones, email, supplies, checking message on social media and posting apartment vacancies on Social Media.
• Accounting duties such as: HST remittances, payroll remittances, bank reconciliation, visa reconciliation, AR/AP functions.
• Occasionally showing apartments to potential tenants.
• Administering lease agreements.
• Collection of rent and organization of rental & housing deficiencies.
• Working knowledge of Sage accounting and a thorough understanding of accounting principles is required.
• Candidate must be able to work independently, possess strong communications skills, and be comfortable with computer technology.
• A vehicle with a valid driver’s licence.
If you are a team player with a positive attitude, please apply online in confidence to:
Jump Recruitment Specialists| www.jumpcareers.ca
Our client has a positive culture. It embraces diversity, and individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit jumpcareers.ca.