Jump Recruitment, on behalf of our client, Fer-Pal Infrastructure, is seeking an Office Administrator in Taylor, Michigan. This is a full time position.
Reporting to the Office Manager, the Front Office Administrator undertakes administrative tasks as well as ensuring that the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. This includes working closely with our accounting and administrative teams by handling daily clerical duties.
- Manage the front reception and greet visitors.
- Answer, screen, and forward all incoming calls or inquiries, answer and follow up with all email inquiries.
- Fielding phone calls and mail.
- Create labels, schedule couriers (Domestic and International), and ship courier packages
- POs, Job reports, QA/QC reports, etc.
- Maintain meter appointment log.
- Ordering office/cleaning supplies
- QA/QC-related Duties such as: Log in all near misses and incident reports into the tracking sheet and distribute, monitoring required destructive liner samples, data entry and tracking in the Vista Suite, and International Shipping
- Perform office tasks, such as filing, printing, scanning, and copying.
- Interact with customers daily, and book appointments accordingly.
- Source and order all construction site related materials such as aggregates, toilets, bins, pole support, services, and paid duty etc.
- Keep a record of rental equipment and Vac Truck Orders.
- Issue Purchase Orders as required for various departments and maintain Purchase Order Dashboard(s)
- Receive packing slips and invoices into Vista – accounting software.
- Perform other general support/clerical duties and various tasks as required.
- Maintain the literature shelf.
- Assist office manager as required.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Required:
- Experience as an office administrator, office assistant, or relevant role.
- Post-secondary education in related field.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook), and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Knowledge of Vista Suite would be an asset
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Great attention to detail and high level of thoroughness.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great Customer Service Experience
- Must have own vehicle.
Start your Fer-Pal career today!
Sam Carberry, HR Coordinator & Recruiter | firstname.lastname@example.org | Jump Recruitment Specialists | www.jumpcareers.ca/ferpal/
About FER-PAL Infrastructure
FER-PAL Infrastructure is an entrepreneurial leader in water-main rehabilitation services in North America with a 30-year award-winning history of ensuring clean and safe water for municipalities in Canada and USA.
FER-PAL Company Mission
- FER-PAL would like to create a long term, sustainable, continuously growing, well managed business.
- FER-PAL will remain the predominant player in pipe rehabilitation – now and in the future.
- FER-PAL must create and sustain a culture that prizes safety, family, quality products, workmanship, innovation, high profitability, professionalism, great customer service.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, FER-PAL will provide a reasonable accommodation to employees and prospective employees to the point of undue hardship upon request and as required in respect of the individual’s particular restrictions and limitations. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please advise us in your application.
At Jump Recruitment we recognize the value of diversity and are committed to making intentional steps toward building inclusive teams that better reflect the communities Jump Recruitment and the organizations we serve operate within. We believe that inclusion is not just about making room at the table but about seeking out talent through a diversity lens and letting everyone know that their unique perspectives are important contributions to building stronger workplaces in a changing world.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply for our posted positions. We welcome candidates to self-identify or make our recruitment team aware of any potential accommodations they may need during the recruitment process. This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in the US. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit jumpcareers.ca.