Our client, Bense SurgiSpa, is Newfoundland and Labradors leading aesthetics clinic and their team is growing. Bense SurgiSpa is the pioneer and leading medical aesthetics clinic in Newfoundland and Labrador and has been established for over 20 years. They are a private medical cosmetic facility with over 55 years of combined injecting and clinical experience. The Bense SurgiSpa team are ethical medical professionals that value their patients and team members and strive to live by their core values, Connectedness, Respect, Innovation, Compassion, Excellence, Creativity, Integrity, and Kindness.
The ideal candidate for the position will need to be highly motivated, detail oriented and enjoy working in a fast-paced and continuously changing environment. You will require little direction and have the ability to work independently and has a flare for marketing and an entrepreneurial mindset. You’re a natural at client engagement and possesses exceptional work ethic.
As a key member of the Bense SurgiSpa team you will be instrumental in providing our patients with customized non-invasive treatment plans to provide a high level of satisfaction through excellent care and outstanding results.
- Providing all Injection services and other medical aesthetic treatments (laser resurfacing treatments for example)
- Delivering safe, clinically superior treatments and next-level patient care
- Development of comprehensive treatment plans based on detailed patient consultations and collaboration with other treatment providers, all approved by our overseeing Medical Director
- Must ensure the proper storage, administration and inventory counts for Botox and Fillers and other injectables, as well as prescribed products in accordance with company policies and guidelines.
- Educate clients/Cross Market on skin care products and other treatment options
- Coordinate with other staff to ensure exceptional delivery of service.
- Be able to sell and upgrade patients to achieve overall monthly performance targets.
- Must take responsibility to attend training sessions and keep up to date with all clinical and professional developments offered
- Educate clients on treatment specifics, aftercare instruction and maintenance
- Accurately documenting charts and updating patient files after treatments
- Timely and thorough post-procedure follow up
- Create and provide our marketing team with consistent material such as Before and After pictures and videos for social media and marketing purposes
- Develop and contribute to efforts to increase brand awareness within and outside the clinic
- Being trained in and performing lasers and other treatments based on clinic offerings and demand
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Experience administering, Botox and Juvederm is essential
- Experience in Mesotherapy, Sculptra, Belkyra, PRP, IV injections, Sclerotherapy and other injection experience is an asset
- Experience with Laser Resurfacing and other medical aesthetic treatment experience is an asset
- Attractive compensation package (Base, Bonus and Commission)
- Flexible work schedule (To be discussed with Bense SurgiSpa management team)
- Product discounts
- Professional Development Encouraged
- Team treatments
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted. Applicants considered for the position will be subject to a background check. This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada.