Jump Recruitment Client
Our client, Oulton College, based in Moncton, is currently looking for a full-time or part-time Networking Instructor / Network Administrator.
Since 1956, Oulton College has been helping students from across Canada succeed in achieving their career goals. We offer training in four faculties: Health Science, Business, Human Services and Information Technology.
If you are passionate about what you do and want to hold a role in an academic environment that promotes teamwork and student focused education, you may be our new team member.
The successful candidate will both teach classes to students enrolled in the Network Administration & Security program, as well as administer the college’s own network.
The ideal candidate should have knowledge and experience working with:
- CISCO Network Infrastructure
- All versions of Windows from XP through Windows 10
- Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016
- Mac OS Management
- Managing Office365 services
- Performing procedures using command line
- Designing, implementing and managing network services on a Windows 2008 and 2012 server network
- Virtualization using Hyper-V and VMWare ESXi.
- Debian and Red Hat-based distributions of Linux
- Watchguard Unified Threat Management systems
- Mobile Development
- JAVA considered an assert
And will have:
- A post-secondary qualification in networking
- 3-5 years’ experience working as a network administrator in a medium to large company
- Bilingualism is an asset
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity that offers salary commensurate with education and experience, great benefits including health & dental insurance please apply online at www.jumpcareers.ca.
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, please contact:
Michelle Flynn| Senior Recruiter/ HR Consultant | 709-576-0980
Jump Recruitment Specialists| www.jumpcareers.ca
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.