NL Employers' Council
Jump Recruitment, on behalf of our client, NL Employers’ Council, is seeking a Marketing & Member Relationship Specialist to join their organization in Mount Pearl, NL. This is a full time, one year contract.
The NL Employers’ Council advocates to enhance employers’ ability to contribute to economic growth and prosperity. We are the only province-wide business association representing senior leaders from all industries. We promote competitive, long term sustainable public policy that will increase prosperity for all Newfoundlanders & Labradorians.
In this exciting new position, the Marketing & Member Relationship Specialist is responsible for developing and executing marketing, membership sales and member engagement strategies. Reporting to the Executive Director, this position will enhance the Employers’ Council profile and strengthen awareness within the business community and the public.
As part of a small, energetic and results-based team, this individual must be a goal-oriented team-player with drive and ambition. You must be comfortable interacting with business leaders, have a strong attention to detail and commitment to quality, and have the aptitude to set and achieve high targets in a complex environment with competing demands. If you thrive in a fast-paced, goal driven, and solutions-based environment and are energized by meeting new people, facilitating introductions, and forging strong relationships – this could be the job for you.
- Work with current and prospective members to understand their business needs, goals and challenges and inform them of member benefits and services
- Develop and maintain a database of new member leads and referrals, create new members presentations, facilitate meetings, and process new member applications. Work to develop an improved process for tracking sales activity, leads, referrals and member retention activity in the organization’s CRM.
- Manage the development of branded internal and external marketing and promotional material (with support from vendors), including timely website maintenance and updates, social media and marketing campaign material, email communication to members and stakeholders, branded printed promotional material and audiovisual material
- Manage event logistics and brand alignment, including CEO Roundtables, workshops and the AGM. This includes location, food, audiovisual and creative materials with support from Administrative Assistant.
- Collaborate with Director of Policy & Public Affairs and other staff where necessary.
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years’ work experience in member relationships and marketing; sales experience is an asset
- A diploma or degree in marketing, sales, business, or relevant work experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer savvy with experience in CRMs or databases, Microsoft suite of programs and WordPress. Familiarity with Constant Contact, Membership Works, or similar programs are an advantage.
- Creative with an eye for detail. Graphic/web design skills (Including Adobe Creative Suite) are an asset.
- Flexibility: this job will sometimes require work outside of normal office hours to fulfill responsibilities
We are a hands-on team that works hard together to ensure a competitive business environment, economic growth and prosperity. This is your opportunity to exercise your creativity and relationship building skills to contribute to a bright future for Newfoundland & Labrador. In addition, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- A friendly, supportive, inclusive team environment that values a healthy and respectful workplace
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Generous leave package and flexible work arrangement
- Opportunities for professional development, to network with business, government and thought leaders, and to get involved in the community
Ashley Verge | Recruitment Specialist | firstname.lastname@example.org
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted. Applicants considered for the position will be subject to a background check. This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada.