Jump Recruitment, on behalf of Fer-Pal Infrastructure, is seeking a full-time Truck and Equipment Mechanic to join the Fer-Pal team in their Taylor, Michigan office.
The position will help maintain and repair our fleet of vehicles and machinery used to provide services for our water main rehabilitation customers.
- Adhere to company safety program and policies.
- Perform daily repairs.
- Emergency and preventative maintenance on all trucks, trailers, and other shop equipment.
- Diagnose and repair hydraulic and electrical systems on trucks, skid steers and specialized equipment.
- Must be proficient in diagnosing electrical, hydraulic, and air brake problems.
- Welding skills (MIG)
- Perform annual DOT inspections
- Adjust, replace, and repair machinery, vehicles and equipment as required.
- Test and ensure a successful completion of work.
- Document maintenance and repairs according to standard procedures.
- Maintain flexibility and help the team meet its goals.
- Ensure inventory is stocked with needed supplies and equipment.
- Maintain a clean and well-organized shop and yard space.
- Perform a variety of maintenance duties and other assignments as they occur.
- Valid Commercial Drivers License (Class B with Air Brakes minimum) preferred.
- Computer literacy
- Strong ability to continuously learn to work on new equipment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive and deliver results under pressure.
- Ability to work well with and without direct supervision.
- Own transportation, valid driver’s license, and a good driving record.
Start your Fer-Pal career today! Apply online or send your resume to:
Rebecca Furey, Recruitment Specialist | firstname.lastname@example.org | Jump Recruitment Specialists
About Fer-Pal Infrastructure
Fer-Pal Infrastructure is an entrepreneurial leader in water-main rehabilitation services in North America with a 30-year award-winning history of ensuring clean and safe water for municipalities in Canada and USA. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a great employer with promising growth potential. Fer-Pal offers competitive rewards and benefits, and this position has longer term career advancement for the right individual.
Fer-Pal Company Mission
- FER-PAL would like to create a long term, sustainable, continuously growing, well managed business.
- FER-PAL will remain the predominant player in pipe rehabilitation – now and in the future.
- FER-PAL must create and sustain a culture that prizes safety, family, quality products, workmanship, innovation, high profitability, professionalism, great customer service.
While interest from all applicants is appreciated, we regret that we will only be able to contact qualified candidates.
To apply for this job please visit jumpcareers.ca.