Website Clayton Hospitality
Jump Recruitment is seeking highly motivated candidates for the position of Marketing Manager on behalf of our client, Clayton Hospitality Inc. – Comfort Hotel St. John’s, Quality Hotel Clarenville, and Comfort Inn Gander.
WHO WE ARE:
When you stay at one of our award-winning hotels, the family environment really permeates throughout each property. Many of our staff have been with us a long, long time and we think it really sets us apart from other hotels.
We have a group of industrious people here that have the ‘disease to please’ and their values are closely aligned with ours, as far as family goes. Values like putting people and our customers and communities very much in the forefront. We just love the people in this business.
We love our staff and the heartwarming stories they share from serving guests like you. As Newfoundlanders, we are really connected to people, and it is important to us to make those connections. That is really our passion for this business.
Working closely with our management team, the Marketing Manager will develop unique and artistic content and suggest creative ways to promote our brand. Our ideal candidate will have robust organizational skills, prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media.
- Content creation: produce marketing/communications content, including videos, design, photography, video, copywriting.
- Adhere to corporate brand standards.
- Manage and monitor social media channels (Facebook, Google My Business, Twitter, Instagram, etc.).
- Manage company website (WordPress).
- Weekly uploads of social media posts and stories.
- Gather, report, and analyze business website and social media metrics and results.
- Work with social media tools and platforms (Sprout Social, MailChimp, Google Analytics, WordPress, Facebook Insights, Canva).
- Manage Mailchimp email lists including writing content, resize images, create graphics, and send newsletters.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or equivalent.
- Experience with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Rush, and InDesign) and Canva.
- Knowledge and understanding of web analytics tools.
- Familiar with marketing channels, online marketing strategies, web design and publishing.
- Excellent communication and time-management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills.
- Direct experience using social media management tools (Hootsuite).
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook).
- Experience with digital media editing tools.