Our client, one of the largest Ford dealerships in Newfoundland, is looking for an exceptionally talented Journeyman Automotive Service Technician to join their service team!
The ideal candidate is reliable, ethical, possesses great people skills, takes pride in their work and has a natural interest in learning and developing new skills.
They are looking for a Red Seal Journeyman Automotive Service Technician who has:
- A friendly and positive attitude, self-motivated and takes pride in their work
- Strong diagnostic ability
- Ford experience is an asset but not a necessity
- A strong customer service focus
- Diesel or transmission experience would be an asset but is not necessary
- Experience executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure
- Can make recommendations based on vehicle assessments as well as document all repairs clearly
- A fully equipped toolbox. (Major shop equipment and most specialty tools provided)
- A Journeyman certificate and 2 plus years of experience working as a red seal technician
- A valid driver’s license and an acceptable driver abstract
The Company Offers:
- Competitive pay plan
- Performance bonuses
- Ongoing paid training
- Employee discounts
- 2 Weeks paid vacation
Our client has multiple locations on the west coast of Newfoundland – an outdoor lover’s paradise! The area boasts awesome year-round fishing, hunting, ATVing, snowmobiling and hiking.
Contact Stephanie Collins, HR Consultant/Recruiter at email@example.com
Our client embraces diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.