Website Triware Technologies Inc.
Triware Technologies is looking for a highly ambitious and enthusiastic Inside Sales Associate to join our team. The Inside Sales Associate plays a fundamental role in the day-to-day operations. They collaborate and assist the Account Managers to deliver our products and services to our existing clients. They will develop and maintain relationships, while effectively communicating and understanding client needs to ensure a smooth sales process.
- A recognized leader in the IT sector in Newfoundland and Labrador for over 30 years.
- Constantly growing and learning with the dynamic technology industry.
- Supporting a wide range of established clients.
- Working with a vendor list that includes best-of-breed technology solutions.
- Dedicated to diversity and inclusion.
- Committed to providing a healthy and supportive work environment.
- Socially conscious and committed to giving back to our community.
What You Will do:
- Sell Triware’s products and/or services to established customers or new prospects.
- Support sales staff by completing and processing orders and keeping Account Managers informed of any issues with delivery.
- Provide all necessary data to senior management upon request and coordinate meetings between departments.
- Track activity, prepare and maintain records for sales leads and account status.
- Establish active communication and engagement with all other teams to assist where necessary.
- Collaborate effectively with the sales team by creating and issuing sales tracking documentation upon request.
- Build trust, engage, and develop vendor and client relationships.
- Attend special training of products and/or services to understand technical aspects of solutions.
What You Bring:
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales, or relevant field.
- Experience in a related sales or support position.
- Experience or knowledge of IT and the technology industry is considered an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM.
- Excellent interpersonal communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Ability to think critically, make decisions and use an analytical approach to resolve problems.
- Ability to interact directly with business users at all levels of the organization and provide excellent customer service.
What we Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Health and Dental Plan
- RRSP Contributions
- Opportunities for Professional Growth
- Flexible Working Environment
Sam Carberry | People & Culture | firstname.lastname@example.org
Triware Technologies Inc. | triware.ca
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted. Applicants considered for the position will be subject to a background check. This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com