On behalf of our client, Jump is actively recruiting a skilled Human Resources (HR) Manager to oversee the company’s HR function. As a strategic partner within the business, and reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, the successful incumbent will be responsible for the development of processes and procedures that support the organization’s business goals. In this key leadership role, the HR Manager will develop and lead HR practices that uphold the ongoing development of the company’s employees.
- Lead the complete recruitment and selection strategy and all activities in the process from planning through to offer negotiation and new employee onboarding.
- Support workforce and succession planning programs to ensure continuity of culture and sustained growth.
- Implement and annually update compensation program; conduct annual salary surveys and develop salary budget in consultation with the CEO.
- Develop, manage and ensure compliance of HR policies and procedures.
- Act as as Payroll, Benefits and Pension Plan Administrator.
- Develop and maintain network with HR professionals and participate in associations, as appropriate, to stay current with progressive HR practices and trends.
- Promote continuous professional development of employees and leaders by creating an organizational learning plan in consultation with the CEO.
- Develop, monitor, and revise performance review and career path programs, providing support and coaching to managers in in all areas of performance.
- Establish and develop employee communications to foster engagement, solicit ideas, and provide recognition and awareness regarding people-related tools, programs, and resources.
- Promote the employee brand, positioning the company as an employer of choice within the industry.
- Establish and maintain HR-related metrics such as turnover, demographics, and compensation data to identify trends and proactively address future requirements.
- Administer government forms for Service Canada such as annual EI Premium Reduction, ROE’s, Employee Tax Forms, etc.
- Maintain files ensuring required documentation is complete for internal control, follow internal policy regarding access to information, and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Business Degree with a focus in Human Resources or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Chartered Professional in HR (CPHR) designation or significant work toward achieving the designation.
- Five (5) years progressive work experience as a human resources generalist.
- Previous experience with collective agreements.
- Demonstrated strong ethics, professional judgment, and decision-making skills.
- Strong facilitation skills and ability to design, deliver, and manage HR programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with people at all job levels.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use empathy and good judgment when dealing with sensitive situations.
- Proven ability to build relationships while leveraging strong conflict resolutions skills.
- Previous experience in benefits administration and/or with ADP online solution considered an asset.
If you are a highly motivated team player and are excited to work in a challenging but rewarding environment, please apply directly online.
Michelle Flynn| Senior Recruiter/ HR Consultant |firstname.lastname@example.org
Jump Recruitment Specialists| www.jumpcareers.ca
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.