Website Higher Talent Inc.
Human Resources Consultant / Recruitment Professional
Higher Talent is a leading Human Resources solutions firm based in St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador. We specialize in HR Consulting, Leadership Recruitment and Development, and compensation consulting.
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment and Human Resources professional to join our team, with an exceptional HR foundation, that can provide services to clients in a variety of industries.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with clients to assess their needs and complete projects in all areas of HR. Everyday will look different as you manage a portfolio of clients. For this reason, we need someone who thrives in an environment where they are challenged, continuously learning and growing. This opportunity is ideal for someone who enjoys working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment where they are rewarded for their efforts.
With a well-established brand and team, we are searching for a candidate that can grow with our company.
- A flexible, fun and positive team environment
- An opportunity to assess client needs and design solutions tailored to them.
- Exposure to skills in several areas of Human Resources, including recruitment and executive search
- A competitive total compensation package
- Manage the entire recruitment life cycle from job definition to offer acceptance
- Create meaningful relationships with clients and job seekers
- Support client HR needs and complete client projects as required
- Research, develop, and implement creative HR strategies and solutions
- You will support a dynamic team in an entrepreneurial environment
- At least 5 years in high volume recruitment, preferably recruiting for leadership positions
- Minimum 5 years general HR experience in policy development, performance management, compensation consulting and employee engagement
- A university degree with a focus in Human Resources or related field
- Eligible for CPHR designation (current CPHR would be an asset)
- A positive attitude and an ability to build lasting relationships
- Strong work ethic and a professional image combined with high standards of excellence
- Must have experience with the use of social media platforms for recruitment and networking
How to Apply
Forward your resume to Neil Coombs, Partner and Principle Consultant – email@example.com
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit jumpcareers.ca.