Website Higher Talent Inc.
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a Dynamic Professional HR Group of Companies?
Are you interested in working as a team to support clients from all industries and companies of all sizes?
Are you looking to learn from the best and be the best!
Higher Talent Inc. is looking for YOU!
This is a tremendous opportunity to join one of Newfoundland’s leading Recruitment and Consulting firms! We are in search of an HR Coordinator to join our team. As the HR coordinator, you are highly organized, ambitious and have a true passion for helping companies achieve their human resources goals. You thrive in a fast-paced, agile and deadline driven environment. You are also a great communicator with a sense of humor that truly enjoys working with people.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity for growth
- Competitive benefits package
- Work with a fun, professional, collaborative team; where your energy, ideas and creativity are wanted!
Support HR Consultants through:
The full recruitment cycle- job ad development, candidate screening, client communication, and database management.
- The HR consulting process- research, writing, policy development, compensation analysis, strategy review and client support.
- Post-secondary education in a related field, such as Business or Human Resources
- Previous experience in recruitment and HR
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge in MS Office and CRM/ ATS systems
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, results focused and have a strong drive to succeed
- Strong sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize and multitask
- An equivalent combination of work experience and education will be considered
If you are interested in this position, please apply online. If you require further information you can contact Neil Coombs at email@example.com
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills are encouraged to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.