To be the #1 pizza company in Canada and in every neighbourhood.
Jump Recruitment is currently seeking a motivated, energetic, and passionate General Manager (Store Level) to join the Domino’s team to help fuel growth in the St. John’s Metro area (Newfoundland and Labrador). We’re aiming to be the best in the business!
There is a lot of hard work required to be the best pizza brand in the country! From putting our people first to offering unbeatable customer service. We strive for excellence in everything that we do.
Life at Domino’s is about that and a whole lot more. We work with smart hustle and are totally results driven. We are innovative, passionate and customer driven. We value hard work and having fun! These words aren’t written here only because they sound good, they actually represent our winning culture. A culture that inspires to continuously improve and to never settle, while making great tasting products to completely satisfy our customers while having a really fun time!
Reporting to the Operations Director, the General Manager will be responsible at the store level:
- Recruiting, training, managing, and scheduling 30+ team members – we put our people first!
- Ensuring store standards and image are maintained and executed to the highest level
- Food Management including ordering, inventory control, food quality and safety standards
- Delivering excellent customer service to ensure service times are met and a great customer experience
- Managing cost and cash controls to ensure the store is operated efficiently and profitable
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Two+ years supervisory experience in a quick service fast-food environment
- Have solid communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Results driven who can work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure, and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail, reliable, organized and team player
- Demonstrates initiative, responsibility, flexibility, and leadership
Our Work Environment:
- We offer a competitive total compensation package. Winner of Franchisee, Trainer and Supervisor of the Year!
- At Domino’s, we pride ourselves in investing in your development to help you succeed in your job and in life.
- We live our beliefs by sticking to our promises – we believe in being courageous, handling the rush, respecting others, making disciplined decisions, championing our customers, and celebrating success!
If you are a highly motivated and passionate leader and are prepared to meet the challenges as outlined, apply today!
For more information, please contact:
Christine Phillips | HR Consultant & Executive Recruiter | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jump Recruitment | https://www.jumpcareers.ca/
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. Applicants considered for the position will be subject to a background check. This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted. #JMPC