Jump Recruitment Client
Our client owns a group of companies that have been successfully operating locally for many years. They are currently hiring a full-time General Manager of Retail who will be responsible for business development initiatives, strategic purchasing and inventory analysis. The successful candidate will be a business leader who works collaboratively with staff and the management team to implement company growth strategies.
The ideal candidate will have retail leadership experience preferably in a pharmacy environment, is familiar with the local market, and has had a history of success with inventory management, effective purchasing and process improvement.
- Lead business improvement and development initiatives
- Collaborate with the leadership team to grow and diversify product lines
- Implement a strategic purchasing plan that speaks to a diverse demographic
- Develop ongoing inventory analysis and control strategies
- Effective visualizing of locations
- Managing the performance of the retail team
- Team Player
- Previous leadership experience in retail management
- Ability to work as a member of a team and facilitate good working relationships
- Exceptional computer and technical skill
- Exceptional analysis skills
- Basic knowledge of finance and accounting
- Research and make recommendation on industry trends
- Knowledge of point of sales inventory systems is an asset (Maple Way)
- Ability to pay attention to detail
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit jumpcareers.ca.