Jump Recruitment Specialists
Jump Recruitment is in search of a Freelance Recruiter to join our team!
As an established and respected St. John’s, NL based recruitment firm operating throughout North America; we focus on best practices to ensure that we are successful in finding the right talent for our clients.
Why Join Jump?
- We’re growing (and fast).
- You will work with successful companies that are the best at what they do in a variety of Industries.
- You will work with a talented team who works hard and loves to laugh!
- Schedule flexibility and excellent compensation are among many things we offer.
- Matching candidates with client opportunities is extremely rewarding.
As a freelance recruiter, you understand what the client is looking for in a new hire and the importance of finding the right fit for the job. You will implement recruitment strategies, conduct background checks, and utilize a variety of recruitment tools.
- Design and implement overall recruitment strategy.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards, colleges, etc.
- Source and attract candidates by utilizing databases, social media, etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates.
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to clients.
- Previous work experience in a recruitment firm or have experience with high volume recruitment.
- Direct experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc.).
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (work samples, psychometric assessments, etc.).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Post secondary education in Human Resources Management, or related field.
- You enjoy meeting people and learning new things and embrace challenges.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge or MS Office and CRM systems.
- Keen sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize and multitask.
If you are an enthusiastic and results-driven individual – located in Quebec, apply in strictest confidence today!
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. Applicants considered for the position will be subject to a background check. This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit jumpcareers.ca.