Martins Fire Safety
Fire Alarm Technician, Mount Pearl
Jump Recruitment has partnered with Martin’s Fire Safety in search of a full-time permanent Fire Alarm Technician. You are expected to be customer focused, pay attention to the details, dependable and arrive at work eager to contribute. In this position you are primarily responsible for carrying out inspections, repairs, and maintenance of fire alarm systems installed or repaired at our customers’ sites. In addition, you will be responsible for the maintenance of various emergency lighting systems and portable fire extinguishers.
Who we are
Martin’s Fire Safety Ltd. has been in business for over 40 years, working hard to ensure our customers and their assets are protected from fire. Our team is made up of first-class professionals who are provided the necessary equipment and training to complete their work successfully and safely.
Our exclusive focus on fire safety allows us to extend our expertise to supply, install, commission, inspect and maintain fire protection equipment for our valued customers.
- Preparation, assembly, and programming of new fire alarm system
- Initiate start-up and perform inspection, service and troubleshooting of existing fire protection systems
- Perform upgrades, repairs, additions, and improvement to systems following inspection
- Preparation of inspection and verification reports
- Assist with pricing of inspection and service work
- Instruct customers on the operation and proper use of their fire system
- Valid Driver’s License with acceptable driving record
- Both a license from the province to perform fire alarm inspections, and Canadian Fire Alarm Association (CFAA) certification, considered assets
- Journeyman Electrician may be considered
- A satisfactory Criminal Records Screening Certificate from the RNC will be required
- Customer service: Strong skills 3 – 5 years (preferred)
- Independent – Ability to work independently with little/no supervision
- Fire Safety Industry experience considered an asset
Rebecca Furey | HR Consultant & Recruiter| email@example.com
Jump Recruitment Specialists | www.jumpcareers.ca
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted. Applicants considered for the position will be subject to a background check. This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada
To apply for this job please visit jumpcareers.ca.