Jump Recruitment, on behalf of our client, is accepting resumes for an Executive Support Coordinator based in their St. John’s office.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As an Executive Support Coordinator, you’ll be the key support for the CEO and Management Team in a growing and changing company. Great at multitasking? Super organized? Proactive? Are you that person who is known for taking a balanced common-sense approach to solving problems?
We would love to chat about how you could leverage those skills to help our organization and leadership stay coordinated, connected and efficient!
You will be responsible for:
- Coordinating executive schedules and calendar management
- Preparing materials for meetings, presentations, or events
- Support the CEO with communication and administrative governance
- Support the CEO and management team as a point of contact for external stakeholders.
- Coordination of travel arrangements
- Proactive engagement with various initiatives that come up throughout the year
- General administrative support to a dedicated team of employees in a fast-paced office environment.
- Responsible organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency
WHAT YOU’LL NEED IN YOUR TOOLKIT
This likely isn’t your first time working with a CEO or a leadership team, and you have the experience needed to operate with a high degree of confidence and independence.
Your resume won’t tell the full story, but should include most of the following:
- Experience providing senior-level support
- A solid proficiency in Microsoft Office along with a variety of office productivity tools
- Be able to coordinate and implement office procedures with minimum amount of supervision and/or guidance
- Ability to put the final touches on correspondence and presentation material
- Document management skills
- Experience working with confidential and business-sensitive material
- A proactive and driven attitude that ensures we get the job done for our clients and for the success of our team
- Knowledge of tendering procedures, the preparation of contracts and obtaining appropriate documentation in relation to these contracts is an asset
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail in preparing and entering information
- Health, dental and vision care
- Attractive compensation
- Vacation days
- Sick leave
- On-site parking
If you are an experienced support professional looking for an exciting career opportunity, apply today!
Ashley Verge | Recruitment Specialist | firstname.lastname@example.org | Jump Recruitment Specialists | www.jumpcareers.ca
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. Applicants considered for the position will be subject to a background check. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit jumpcareers.ca.