Jump Recruitment is currently seeking highly motivated candidates for the position of Executive Assistant for our client, DewCor. This is a maternity leave position.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
DewCor is a Newfoundland and Labrador owned group of companies that has a broad range of dynamic business ventures including the Galway master-planned community and other real estate developments, golf courses, and charitable organizations. DewCor is seeking an Executive Assistant to join our team in St. John’s, NL. To find out more, please visit: https://www.dewcor.ca/
Reporting to the CEO, the Executive Assistant is a highly motivated team-player with a keen eye for details, this role will play a vital role in the organization, performing a variety of critical functions for the Company and CEO, including accounting duties and administration. If you are a problem solver and a multitasker with a high regard for confidentially, DewCor encourages you to apply!
- Complete Accounts payable entries, vendor payment processing, bank and credit card reconciliations, and other general accounting duties.
- Provide direct support to the CEO.
- Communicate with staff & manage the day-to-day affairs of the CEO.
- Welcomes visitors, both in person and on the telephone, answering and referring inquiries.
- Keep important information and documents well organized and manage all corporate records and filings.
- Assist with general office administrative support tasks and reception duties as required.
- Able to effectively follow projects through from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Other projects and ad-hoc requests crucial to the continued success of the company.
- Post secondary in office administration or accounting coupled with a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
- General accounting and bookkeeping knowledge.
- Able to execute duties with tact and diplomacy while maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Detail-oriented with exceptionally strong initiative and ownership of work, solid judgment, and execution skills.
- Strong organization skills, with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities with a strong sense of urgency.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- An effective and proactive problem-solver.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and assists in promoting a supportive and respectful culture.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of applications.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks will be considered an asset.
If you are a highly adaptable, communicate effectively, exude people skills, and are prepared to meet the challenges as outlined, apply in strictest confidence today!
For more information, please reach out to:
Krista Tapper, Senior HR Consultant | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jump Recruitment Specialists | www.jumpcareers.ca
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. Applicants considered for the position will be subject to a background check. This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.