Beacon Accounting Professional Corporation
Our client, Beacon Accounting, a growing accounting firm located in St. John’s, NL are hiring for an Executive Assistant.
You are a highly motivated, detail-oriented person who enjoys working in a fast-paced and continuously changing environment. The ideal candidate requires little direction and can work independently. You are a natural at problem solving and possess exceptional work ethic.
- Print client packages, and prepare reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answer phones, routing calls and/or taking messages.
- Manage basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Accurately record minutes from meetings.
- Use various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Review and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Perform office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration.
- Minimum 3-7 years of relevant work experience in public accounting.
- Experience working with Sage, QuickBooks, CaseWare, Jazzit, and Profile is considered an asset.
- Proficient with software packages such as MS Office (Excel and Word).
Sam Carberry | HR Consultant | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jump Recruitment Specialists | www.jumpcareers.ca
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted. Applicants considered for the position will be subject to a background check. This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada.
To apply for this job please visit jumpcareers.ca.