C&W Industrial Fabrication and Marine Equipment Ltd.
Jump Recruitment, on behalf of our client, C&W Industrial Fabrication & Marine Equipment Ltd, is seeking an Engineering Manager to join their team in Bay Bulls, NL.
A local manufacturer of customized processing equipment since 1972, C&W Industrial has a modern, first class fabricating facility and supports clients through Atlantic Canada, Quebec, and Northeastern United States.
- Manage, oversee, and coordinate engineering activities for the design team
- Review and approve work packages and fabrication drawings
- Develop plant layout drawings and prepare proposals for customers
- Assist in Research and Development activities
- Coordinate design reviews with customers
- Collaborate with the Production Manager throughout the fabrication process
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of five years experience in a similar position.
- Experience in Mechanical Design
- Experience in AutoCAD / Solid Works software
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
If you are a motivated Mechanical Engineer skilled in design, apply today!
For more information, please reach out to:
Ashley Verge, Recruitment Specialist | email@example.com
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. Applicants considered for the position will be subject to a background check. This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.