On behalf of our client – Keel Group, Jump Recruitment Specialists is currently seeking a highly motivated and energetic District Manager, who embodies superior management skills to lead the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen team throughout the Maritime provinces.
Who We Are:
Keel Brands Limited is a Halifax based company who is best in class at operating branded food service operations. We currently operate Burger King, Tim Hortons and Popeyes Louisiana Chicken restaurants in Nova Scotia and New Brunswick and have an aggressive plan to develop Popeyes throughout Atlantic Canada. Popeyes is the top chicken quick service brand in North America and has over 3,300 restaurants around the world.
Who You Are:
Reporting to the VP of operations, the District Manager, will build a stellar team who are focused on continued people development. You will have continuous communication with restaurant managers to ensure restaurant operational excellence through the training of team members. The District Manager must also be capable of analyzing financial reports to recognize trends, strengths and opportunities and then apply these observations into actionable business strategies. Raising your game within a high performing team that’s driven by results, you will welcome new responsibilities that stretch and challenge you – even when they take you from your comfort zone.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Exceptional leadership skills, highly energetic and outgoing
- Exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills
- Develop and retain high-performing teams of mangers, while maintaining a fun, positive, team-focused work environment
- Proven ability to grow sales and successfully manage multiple restaurants
- Must promote Popeyes culture and values in an honest and integral fashion
- Ability to measure and communicate on the improvement of operational performance
- Execute regular on-site evaluations with the Restaurant Manager and Crew to ensure customer satisfaction
- Be present for multiple restaurant openings as we expand Popeyes throughout Atlantic Canada
- Experience and proven track record in managing a budget and cost controls to increase revenue and profitability
- Ability to work a variety of hours to support business needs, including evenings and weekends
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in the food industry
- Experience in managing a restaurant (experience opening new restaurants is a plus)
- Business diploma / degree or related discipline considered an asset
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional ability to remote manage several locations
- Able to hold self and others accountable to targets
- Competitive Salary (commensurate with qualifications)
- Bonus Programs
- Travel Compensation
If you are a passionate and energetic leader focused on continuous improvement, have the qualifications, and are prepared to bring your “A” game, apply today!
For more information, please reach out to:
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted. Applicants considered for the position will be subject to a background check. This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada.