Jump Recruitment Specialist Client
Our client is a start-up company based in St. John’s, NL, that empowers the modern outdoor enthusiast to capture energy anywhere and keep exploring. They have developed a product that can harness river or wind energy to recharge USB based devices so that they can stay connected and safe, use their devices more often and recharge while they rest and relax. This start up has already attracted customers from over 42 countries on 6 continents and has generated millions of views of their content on social media.
Given their success, they are adding a Director of Growth to their team. Reporting to the CEO, the Director of Growth will have experience creating and implementing successful marketing and growth strategies to drive consumer reach, product evolution and sales. In addition, they will be a proven leader who can mentor and collaborate with the current marketing team.
The Director Of Growth Will Be Responsible For
* Developing and implementing marketing and growth plans annually
* Leading the strategic vision for all marketing and growth initiatives
* Product-to-market marketing using influencer and viral methods
* Assisting with the direction of product evolution through market research and customer experience
* Overseeing all brand development and marketing initiatives
* Collaborating with the team to design creative marketing products and programs
* Producing analytics and reports to illustrate value behind marketing campaigns
* Creating and managing marketing and growth budgets
* Identifying and implementing marketing practices to increase sales and consumer awareness
* Project managing all marketing and growth initiatives to ensure they are on time and within budget
Experience and Background
* Experience with all digital marketing platforms and current marketing trends
* Previous experience working with and presenting to stakeholders and executives to gain buy-in for marketing initiatives
* History of successfully marketing products through various channels and achieving sizable growth
* Previous experience with retail strategy would be an asset
* High attention to detail
* Ability to work flexibly in a start-up environment, with a focus on teamwork, strategy and the future
* Enthusiasm, positivity and energetic
* 10+ years of experience in a strategic marketing role with previous leadership experience and the ability to think critically in a fast-paced environment
* A formal education from an accredited university will be a requirement
Our client embraces diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about this opportunity, contact Jada Ruttgaizer at 709.576.0980.
Apply online by clicking on the “Apply Now” button.